Scottish Highlands

Scottish Highlands

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Season of delay

Just a quick note during Christmas time. Thanks to bad weather and Air Canada's less than swift fixing of a problem, I spent Friday night, all day Saturday, and all day Sunday in Montreal. What was supposed to be a two hour stop in Montreal prior to moving on to St. John's ended up as a two day wait.

I arrived in St. John's at 12:30 AM Christmas Day. So no pre Christmas shopping or visiting occured.

Also, no pre Christmas writing. And now is the time when lots is going on. So no writing will be put on the blog or e-mailed out before my return to Ottawa. A rundown of my time from last Sunday to January 2 will be done on the night of the 2nd... and a story will come back on Sunday, January 7.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man. Happy new year and hope you had a great holidays. Also hope you make it back to Ottawa with any major hiccups. A couple of people I know who came back to TO from St. John's had Air Canada lose their baggage. Air Canada really really sucks.

Chris said...

Hey dude, my bags weren't lost but they were late in coming. I got them today... and also missed my first flight through Toronto and needed to get re-booked on another. Good ol' Air Canada.