Scottish Highlands

Scottish Highlands

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Making it Up As I Go Along #260 (week)

Story to come on Tuesday evening. I had guests at the house this weekend and need some down time to straighten thoughts before being able to write anything other than the daily portion this week. So check back or expect an e-mail Tuesday night.

MONDAY…

--- Okay but quiet day at work. I’m in AFIS and just not very talkative.

--- Lunch across with Michelle and Casey. Sue and Jonathan are there too.

--- I hit the mall after work. My razor is dead and a new one is needed. Much too much money to spend on one’s face… but it seems like a pretty good one I have now.

TUESDAY…

--- Good stats day but I’m remaining sort of quiet and I’m isolating myself some within the office. No real good reason other than I just don’t feel like I’ve got a place where I belong right now… from a social aspect of things. And that’s not to say that I’m fighting or anything. I’m on fine enough terms with everyone. I just don’t quite know where I want to be when breaks and meals come up.

--- Way too cold. -42 with the wind today. That’s -44 F. I’m not pleased.

WEDNESDAY…

--- Still cold. In the -20s today.

--- I eat lunch with people today. Derek and Kiyomi and Jonathan. It’s nice. Still keeping pretty quiet in AFIS though. And I’m likely the better for it.

THURSDAY…

--- Still cold… tiring stuff.

--- I wake to feel like it’s Saturday. When my alarm goes off, I realize it isn’t even Friday. Doesn’t make for a good start to the day.

--- At the end of it all, I decide to take tomorrow off. It’s been a long enough week at four days… let the weekend start early.

FRIDAY…

--- Day off work… but still work garbage going on via e-mail… then it’s off to get Shannon and pick Del up at the airport… a bit of pizza and a night of chatting is good. Better than the e-mail stuff for sure.

SATURDAY…

--- Lazy morning… some Extras on DVD… and Shannon, Del and I go to Shannon’s sister’s for supper. Then back to finish off some Extras while Del sleeps away.

SUNDAY…

--- Imax in the morning (The Greatest Places) is pretty good. Mountain Equipment Co-Op for some shopping and Dick’s for lunch. We leave Shannon at his place and then I drop Del at the airport.

No comments: