Scottish Highlands

Scottish Highlands

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Making It Up As I Go Along #545


Being busy and tired with walks, photographs and getting the car in for a service, I’m not too energetic for writing.  So today is another round of…

Magnetic Poetry!

The Weather’s Turn
Essential sunshine warmth
Tickles beneath blue skies
Where warm skin smells
Bring about blossoming smiles.

THURSDAY…
--- Taking the day shifts off.  Do a walk and relax… bit of BBQing as well.

FRIDAY…
--- Kind of rainy for part of the day.  So it’s mostly a house day off.

SATURDAY…
--- Nights at work alone.  I took the days, Keith is taking the nights.  It’s pretty quiet tonight.

SUNDAY…
--- If there was a time to take off, today is the day.  Sunny and low 20s.  I go to work while the neighbours on each side of me are all BBQing.  Makes the going all the harder.

MONDAY…
--- Don’t sleep as much as I wish I would.  Got about five hours worth.  The neighbours are doing some hammering and the sound comes through pretty good.  Oh well.  Catch up on my Sunday night TV from the PVR before going to softball practice.

TUESDAY…
--- Get some groceries and lounge.

WEDNESDAY…
--- Take the new camera out on the trails.  Out there just over two hours and take 60 pictures.  Good time.
--- All squared away doing laundry and watching TV when Sarah texts and it’s an impromptu movie night with her and Phil.  A Place Beyond the Pines is quite long but quite good too.

THURSDAY…
--- Two hours out walking and sitting in the sun while the car gets serviced.  A nice day for it.  Sun and 26. 
--- Europe trip this summer is off.  Looks like a September trip to Fogo Island is going to be the route to go for travel beyond the May BC trip.  So I think it’s June, July and August in Ottawa this year.

No comments: