Scottish Highlands

Scottish Highlands

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Making It Up As I Go Along #609

Rabbit Toilet (my Backyard)
Robin nursery
Toad Empire
Rabbit toilet.

My fenced in paradise
Different things
To different beings

Robins the stars
Boldly taking over
Banishing me in angry chirps

Toads the hidden
Rarely seen
Until mower scattered with clumsy clamoring

Invisible rabbits
Mounds of pellets
Proclaiming last nights unflushed visit.

WEDNESDAY…
--- Do the latent fingerprint aptitude test.  And after doing it, it’s now tempting to ask to switch to that department.  It was kind of fun to do and perhaps time for a different challenge at work.

THURSDAY…
--- Day shift is kind of quiet today.  Which is a nice change.  The last several weeks of day shifts have been fairly busy.

FRIDAY…
--- Quiet night.  Easter weekend means there is less work left from dayshift and we get through the work there was fairly quickly.

SATURDAY…
--- Morning snow.  Enough that I’m scraping the car to go home after the Friday night shift.  It’s tiring.
--- Nightshift tonight is quite quiet.  Criminals taking Easter off I suppose.

SUNDAY…
--- Not much going on for me.  Since moving to Ottawa, Easter has become a bit of a nothing holiday for me.  The parents visit most Thanksgivings… Christmas has me heading home… but Easter, it’s usually just me doing my own thing.

MONDAY…
--- Shoveling the snow away.  Just tired of seeing it now and, especially in the front, there’s still a big mound from my clearing the driveway all winter.  So now I’m digging into that mound and scattering it for melting in the driveway.

TUESDAY…
--- More shoveling.  Between the two days, I’ve probably got a third of the snow out of there.  And the back is well down too.  With warmer weather coming up, it shouldn’t be long now.

--- Afternoon/evening out with Laura and Janice.  Good eats and catching up.

No comments: